03 September 2010

I have NEVER been so happy for Friday to come!

There are several reasons for this.  First off, I was just getting used to being out of school after Summer term when Fall semester showed up and crushed all of my hopes and dreams.  Secondly, it has been one of the busiest weeks of my life!  I had about a million meetings for my church assignment, and it took me at least TWO million hours to finish my write-up in preparation for my first Organic Chemistry lab.  Furthermore, Dria and I woke up in the wee hours of the morning in order to go to the temple at 6am on Thursday.  I can't really complain too much about the temple, since it's always one of the highlights of my week, but it still contributed to my mounting weariness.

What makes me more excited for the weekend, however, is not what I'm leaving behind, but what I have ahead of me.  Dria and I have an awesome weekend planned, packed with Divine Comedy, Slumdog Millionaire, and BYU's first football game.  What makes this even more amazing is that the weekend isn't over on Monday; Labor Day has given us a WHOLE EXTRA DAY together!  I don't know what we're going to do just yet, but I can assure you that it will be totally awesome.

So Friday is here.  In just over an hour, I will be done with work, and the partying will begin.  Well, maybe I'll do some homework before Dria gets off work so I don't have anything distracting me.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment